Date:   Wed, 06 Jul 2022 03:27:46 +0000 (UTC)
From:   Lusail Investment <bashi.maheshika@...-seimless.com>
To:     linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Approved Expression of Interest (AEOI) 06-07-2022

To/Attn: linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Date: 06.07.2022

With your permission, I will like to tender this letter of expression of interest bordering on my Board of investors' intent to invest into your company's investment project made known to us through our brokerage newsletter.

My Board of Investors have a paid up capital in excess of 10 Figures and is rated A1 by Moody's Investor Services

Would be delighted to schedule for a call to discuss in details at your convenience.

Best Regards.
Kazem CFO Lusail Investment