Date:   Wed, 5 Feb 2020 02:11:23 +0100
From:   "Isabella Dzsesszika." <mrsisabelladz@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: From Mrs. Isabella Dzsesszika

--

By Mrs. Isabella Dzsesszika

I am Ms. Isabella Dzsesszika widow who suffers from long illness
(cancer), there are funds I have inherited from my late loving husband
Mr. Mseswa Dzsesszika, the sum of (US $ 1.5 million) that he has in
the bank before his death, I need an honest and God-fearing person who
can use these resources for God's work.

I have made this decision because I have no child who inherits this
money, and I do not want a situation where this money is used in a
godless way. That is why I make that decision and my doctor has
confirmed to me that I have less than three weeks to live, knowing
that I have chosen a charity or a person who uses this money to
support the poor and who Needy in accordance with my instructions.

I want an organization that will use this fund for orphanages, schools
and churches, widows, to spread the word and work of God. Please, if
you could use these resources for the work of the Lord, please answer
me. As soon as I receive your answer, I will give you further
instructions on how to meet the requirements of these funds.

Your sister in Christ,

Mrs. Isabella Dzsesszika