Date:   Fri, 14 Oct 2016 16:09:46 +0200
From:   "M. Faruk Mohamed" <asimokaita1@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: A CRY FROM A SYRIA REFUGEE WHICH REQUIRE YOUR URGENT ATTENTION.

Hi,

I am Mr. Faruk Mohamed from Syria. I am in Burkina Faso at the moment
as a political refugee because of the recent
problems of my country.

 My father left a huge sum of money deposited in an offshore bank in
Europe in his name (Mr. Mohamed El-Sayed)   before his death and left
a will that somebody more experienced than me should assist me in
investing this fund in a foreign country & I need your urgent help to
quickly transfer this money from the present bank to another bank of
your choice in your name for investment in your country to avoid any
question concerning the source, it is the only thing left for me now
and I want to start a new life with it.

This transaction requires immediate attention because of the current
political situation in my country (Syria) and
i do not want to lose this money to the rebels or government.

 It is a huge sum of money ($9.8million usd) and I am ready to offer
you 40% of the money to stand as the
beneficiary and transfer to a new bank account of your choice. I
believe you can help me, but on the contrary
please forgive my indulgence and delete this e-mail content without
sharing with anyone.

If you are interested and able to handle this for me in all honesty
without any betrayal of trust that I shall
repose on you then contact me for more details, do contact me on my
private email below.

juangracias764@...il.com

 You have to send me your personal details information's below.

1.Your Full Name:
2.Your Home Address:
3.Your Direct Mobile Number:
4.Your Occupation:

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Thanks,

Mr.Faruk Mohamed.