Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 10:29:09 +0000
From: Major Malfunction <majormal@...ate-radio.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: London DC4420 meet - Wednesday 17th January, 2007

Happy New Year etc... Hopefully that's the last time this year I'll need
to say that! :)

I hope you all had a refreshing and constructive break and are looking
forward to phun and games in 2007...

For our part, we will be kicking off with a meet next Wednesday, January
17th, 2007 at the Charing Cross Sports Club, Hammersmith, starting at
19:30...

Map location here:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=51.4857&lon=-0.2194&scale=5000&icon=x

Nearest tube Hammersmith or Barons Court.

I have no idea what talks will materialize, but last time we had too
many to fit in so I don't expect there to be a shortage... I've got a
few RFID issues to report, and will be doing an experiment in London in
the morning, so I'm crossing all my bits that I'll have something quite
cool to show for it... :P

We are in the process of replacing our webserver, which has given
sterling service but is now suffering from advanced senile dementia, so
apologies if you have trouble getting in over the next couple of days...
Normal service will be resumed shortly...

   http://dc4420.org

Looking forward to seeing you there!

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...