Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:19:27 +0300
From: ArkanoiD <ark@...ex.ru>
To: Seth Breidbart <sethb@...ix.com>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Vulnerabilites in new laws on computer hacking

nuqneH,

Actually, both are quite useless and non-informative.
(should i explain?)
"fixing the holes" is, for my estimation, hardly more than 10% of
computer security process. Thanks to stupid hollywood movies,
customers are almost completely unaware of that :-(
They still think a computer security expert is a person who performs
attacks and provides a report if he succeeds.